ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Falling Star

Falling Star

Hope no ones getting tired of the space kick I've been on. Here's another one. What I think a falling star looks like up close.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fallingstar.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	54481  

The star seems to fall in a very sensual way indeed! Another very good painting and nice palette!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Noogins- i love your images and check them out as they get posted. you don't typically see "space" images that much but yours are always well done and terrific sense of space and color...

Noogins, another beauty, and no not getting tired of them, they are wonderful

Thanks all

Thanks all but I will try to post some variety. I just discovered the after 9 forum. Where was this before? I want to try my hand at some nudes. Also I just got my new Bamboo tablet yesterday (yippie) so I cant wait to see what it can do. Thanks again for all the compliments you guys are building my confidence.

i like the wider format here, that gives it a very spacial feel and atmosphere. well done...
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

very pretty.