ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looks like food ..?

Cool looks like food ..?

this one started out as a five-minutes-canvas-test .. I didn't even bother to plug in my tablet, I was just "painting" something with my mouse to check the canvas - then I looked at it .. thought it looked interesting ... grabbed my tablet and spent two hours trying to "finish" the painting but the main thing was done in five minutes, without thinking

so, for me this looks like "food" .. some forgotten rotten hamburger or somesuch

I used oil, watercolor, paint tube, airbrush, paint roller, knife and sticker spray.

hungry anyone?!?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	110404_burrrger.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	292.1 KB 
ID:	54443  

taco with sour cream...in a red basket
    .................................................. .............................
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
    Author Unknown

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

taco sounds tasty
    I should do another version of this drawing - more taco-ish (yummy), less hamburger-ish ()

First quick glance I thought hamburger but be it taco or hamburger your colours and textures are wonderful

MSIE Hi looks like a split cushion to me
    The canvas effect something I should try myself

I really love this too from You! The effect of warm color accent all over the subject shape and its tones against the flat, texturized cool light grey background is fantastic!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Could also be a seashell given the colours and texture. Though not as tasty as a taco
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

I see what others see, but I also can see it as a very colorful snail.

Love the textures. Happy accidents are amongst my favorite type.

Smile

thank you Justjean, Eighty+, Caesar, Mannafig, MagenSparks

now that you mentioned such nice things like tacos, cushions, seashells and snails, I don't see a rotten hamburger anymore

BLURP! Excuse me. . .

Well, speaking of food, it looks more like the carnivorous plant in Little Shop of Horrors. Who is the food of which you speak?
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream