ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Daffodils

Daffodils

Daffodils always remind me of a time long ago...when I was a kid playing in my grandmothers yard which was filled with daffodils...wish I could visit her one more time...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

I have some of these dotted around my garden at the moment Semd, shame they dont last longer but your painting will. Nice one
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Lovely little yellow and white faces, the first to pop out in our garden! You have captured the color so perfectly!

Semd, your daffys are lovely and aren't old memories wonderful

Hi Semd74 you just have

There's poetry here and these flowers seem to pop out directly from the secret garden of Your mind. Very good work!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Semd74 you just have
    What??????
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Lovely colors. They too remind me of my dearly departed granny. She loved flowers.

(p.s. - I think Eighty was commenting on your comment about your wish to visit your grandma one more time. His comment, I think... was to say that by doing this painting and thinking of her, you've visited with her. )