Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: His name is Qeee and he deals drugs

Caesar was stabed in the back...

Caesar,

I would like to say a few things to you directly. First Judging by your picture you look to be about in your late 40's to early 50's which would place you in your teen within the late 70's to early 80's. I think you lost touch with what kids would want to see and what the would not. Furthermore we are talking about kids in America... Not Rome, or Europe in general, which is a completely different story... Even if if you had a thousand advisers, and every paint brush around I would completely question if you could ever accomplish what I have.

To add this is not for me... It is for the Kids... I cannot believe that you want to leave the childern with out guidance... Under your leadership our kids would turn out like Greece (Out of money, and filled with drugs...)

Your reaction to the God topic was very predicable due to the fact that the type of brain washing you have been subjected to...

First: Counter with "Hell"
    (Then after confront about the brain washing)
    Second Reply: I am not brain washed (even if you dont write it we all know you are.)

Josh then guesses you are Catholic, of which marry, and Chris are not the first Saints you pray to.

I would even go to as far as saying that you are using a thesaurus to find large words to ensure you feel superior.

Let me just say one more thing. Your style is played out. the photo realistic design is out (look at book sells on amazon.com)

Thanks for your comments....

If You know anything about paleoanthropology instead than just guessing from th fact that I live in Rome You would have confirmation about the human "inventions" timings. The use of stones and discovery or fire came before burials and all the rest You cited came much later.
    I notice You're also a fine theologist indeed and art historian (for sure if You base Your notions on Dan Brown commercial thrillers!), but that's easy since You talk directly to Chris, and You probably already guessed also that I like pizza and spaghetti and You presume I can play mandolin.
    Unfortunately for Your guessing I don't even need to use any thesaurus, it's just that our studies here comprises many disciplines invented in this area, including phylosophy, maths, logics etc. since a couple of millennia ago and I would inform we are accustomed to such words derived from ancient Latin and Greek civilization spread in this continent and which English borrowed. My native language itself is an evolution of Latin.
    I don't use any substance to wash my brain, as You probably feel necessary to be logical and rational in Your opinion, except endorphines it may produce by itself.
    I don't care to sell anything or wish to please kids, either American or Japanese of wherever else they may risk more anime or manga alienation, especially the ones hyperwashed at early age for becoming useful to the power (i.e. unable to contrast its stupidity by means of what they reserve to themselves) because of their ignorance.
    Finally You are right I cannot accomplish what You did ... not anymore, since I was 6.

Take care.
    Last edited by Caesar; 04-05-2011 at 07:34 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Total agreement with Barney and Caesar

Congratulations Josh. You have accomplished what every great artist aspires to, invoke thought and ideas. Keep up the good work.

However, I think you should let your painting speak for itself. You don't need all the rhetoric. It is a great painting. I like the city on the background, the unique composition. I really like the expression you caught on Qeee's face. It is great.

Lastly, respect others ideas as you would have them respect yours (sounds biblical). These are all good people, here for the same thing that you are, the creation and appreciation of art and ideas.

P.D. Dinkles

So what I am taking from your last statement is that you, dont believe in god, and you dont care about drug use in the next generation... and then pat also denounces god and drug use... this is great!! thanks and thanks again for converting to Atheism for me... and allowing future kids with you endorsement to receive information on the positive effects of LSD, Mushrooms, and Marijuana!!!

Thanks for your comments...

Exclamation Time out

Hi Josh,
    I see we have to have a break here. Our forum is an art forum and that is what we are, Artists. We all know that we each have opinions based on facts and incidents from our own lives.

How about you show us your art and leave it at that. Your story should be on a blog or somewhere else but not here as it is indeed a sensitive topic. I am not judging you nor putting you down, I am just trying to help you see that you will only spread hate and discontent for youself here by doing so. What you believe is your right, right or wrong. Keep it to yourself here please. Perhaps you can call Alex Jones and tell him your anti-government and pro-Drugs beliefs, just an suggestion.

This is a great art forum and great people, use it wisely or lose it bro! Thats a fact.

Ditto...Bobbyray !!!
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Thanks Bobby, I need to hold my temper, who is he to tell me that I denouce God, I think he must be a 14 year old boy that has a lot of problems

Lightbulb

pat

He was just jerking chains to get folks all riled up. It is not important what he says as it is simply to stir up BS and aggggrivate people. If you respond...he has won. and you are left all upset.... Why let such a small mind do this to you? Our feelings. He knows that...he is an adult and fairly intelligent. Wisdom is knowing when someone is just pulling your chains for a reaction.

His mission was to spread hate and discontent. So let it go. It was not important or even relevant. His words mean nothing. He is a drug addict not in his right mind., or is it left....???hehe

The world is full of these people, ignor them. Now back to art!!!! YEA

You are so right Bobby, I thought about it afterwards and how stupid of me to let bother me, so I just painted my heart out and it just drifted awayI enjoy this forum so much and love to paint so nothing can take that away