ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: His name is Qeee and he deals drugs

His name is Qeee and he deals drugs

So, this is the first real drawing I have done with Artrage.... I have always been a Pen, Copic Marker, and Paper guy but this program is pretty cool and I am starting to get the hang of it...

More about Qeee. Qeee lives on the outskirts of a large city. He is a low income drug dealer due to his inherent ability to scare off buyers... Qeee has a hard time telling a lie and divulges information he thinks is important to know... Qeee Deals a (fake) drug called VAX which in his world would be consisted completely illegal and would be the equivalent to our "X mixed with LSD".

In this picture he is waiting for Red a regular buyer, and the main subject of the story.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Qeeee.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	54381  

As I scrolled slowly down the page I was expecting a very menacing looking character...LOL...good painting
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

yep

Thanks for the comment. The title is just what it is... Surprising... Thanks again...

Surprising is the operative word here...
    Being as I am one who would love to personally roast every drug dealer in the world over an open fire, I viewed this with some concern.
    Nice to see this is a lighthearted character and well painted.
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

Lightbulb Away with con look at the "PRO"

well then i am sure that you would not like the story... The story is loosely base on the completely moronic impression that is spoon feed to the American public on the "negative effects" drugs have on youth and the economy. It also touches on topics of homosexual rights, and the positive effects of non-addictive drugs such as LSD, WEED, AND MUSHROOMS. It is placed in a light cartoony manner t-o attract youth in to it true facts about life, drugs, and sex... To allow the youth of America to make rational thoughts on the subject of drugs, as well as taking the "irrational" "Middle America" away from the classic "Drink and Smoke, but dont do drugs approach"... The story also covers topics suck as "God" V.S. "church brain washing tech. to guilt you in to giving money....

thanks for the comment...

Quote Originally Posted by Josh163rd View Post
    well then i am sure that you would not like the story... The story is loosely base on the completely moronic impression that is spoon feed to the American public on the "negative effects" drugs have on youth and the economy. It also touches on topics of homosexual rights, and the positive effects of non-addictive drugs such as LSD, WEED, AND MUSHROOMS. It is placed in a light cartoony manner t-o attract youth in to it true facts about life, drugs, and sex... To allow the youth of America to make rational thoughts on the subject of drugs, as well as taking the "irrational" "Middle America" away from the classic "Drink and Smoke, but dont do drugs approach"... The story also covers topics suck as "God" V.S. "church brain washing tech. to guilt you in to giving money....

thanks for the comment...
    Like everybody else, you are entitled to your opinion.
    As a grandfather who lost a grandson to a horrible death from heroin - I think you are a full blown moron.
    I for one, will not be reading or viewing anything you do from this point on.
    My respect for the posters on this forum prevents me from telling you exactly what I think of you, in exactly the language I would prefer to use.
    Just understand that I think you are dirt.
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

This illustration is nicely queer. This is my visual and sub-conscious perception and sensation in front of it.

Having said that, I wouldn't give too much importance or feel particularly provoked though by this character. You may find too many similar "bad guys" adding a sort of decadent picturesque and etical completeness content to any sci-fi or fantasy story like Star Wars or similar sagas for istance.
    I don't even think indeed that Qeee may be such an interesting, impressive and impacting figure or example or protagonist to build a story around and disrupt young or old people, after all; least to be the centre of any fiction story taking to a new vision of the world or claiming to tell the truth or lead to a new concept of salvation for anyone, seriously.
    In a way the Simpson and the Griffins seem far more unpleasant and striking examples of the need to provide stronger negative and cynical characters to excite our worst feelings and emotions who are more and more fed up and sleeping as a consequence. That's possibly more for finding a new boundary market niche rather than to fight hypocrisy or excite any specific moral progress in our attitudes and minds.
    I also think though that Your reply, Josh, which probably suffers also of lack of enough real stories and experiences thereabout, and certainly makes mythological assumptions about what addictive or not really means, is too simple and also quite confused.

Obviously should the topics You cited be really treated according to what You say, in a rational way, it would not be a comics that could accomplish the task.
    We should first avoid any salad of topics and someone should rather volunteer to resume the old fashion effort to set up all or most of the issues into an innovative phylosophical system with all necessary definitions and assumptions as well as some sort of inherent logic, otherwise we would be all disputing about whichever level of new-conceived rights by any individual or group out of any reference, hierarchy and rationale, thus about nothing, but the attempt to affirm ourselves.
    I'm too old and unadequate to try to set up such system and I don't think the answer is simply a matter of majority or public opinion or application of any divine law literally interpreted without any intelligent exegesis.

I hope my intervention may be of help to soothe any possible future dispute around some sensitive words in this post....
    Last edited by Caesar; 04-05-2011 at 01:47 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Sorry about the "Drug Dealer" topic, but I find it in "not so good taste".

The illustration is fine but let's think about other millions pleasant subjects, shall we?

As I Read...

As for the character, Qeee is made to invoke little to no reaction from the viewer to allow the viewer to feel as Qeee feels.

I am not endorsing any type of "Bad" Drug (Alcohol, Tobacco, Heroin, Cocaine, PCP, X, and any Similar drug by nature. As in it is either harmful to you health, or is chemically addictive.) Like Middle American Conservatives seem to do... (Drink, Drink, Drink)

Qeee is a "Low Income" Drug dealer due to the fact that he inherently tells his buyers facts about the drug they are attempting to buy.

I.E.

Buyer: Yo, man you got that $4!t.

Qeee: What stuff?

Buyer: You know, the Smack...

Qeee: .....uh

Buyer: ...OMFG the Heroin... Are you a cop?

Qeee: No I am not a cop..... you know I cant keep up with your slang... and yes I have it... (Discontented)

Buyer: ok, how much...

Qeee: 20 Bucks....

(Buyer and Qeee exchange money and drugs)
    (As Qeee hands him the drugs Qeee States)

Qeee: Hey man did you know last year, 310,000 people over the age of 12 told the government that they had used, or are currently using Heroin?

Buyer: No.... (Discontented)

Qeee: Yeah, the study did not say anything about how many of those had died, guess they could not ask them... but I would think it would be like winning the lottery if you had life insurance...

Buyer: Yeah man... lots of money...

All I am attempting to say is that if the parents, and the government will not give the right facts other then "It is forbidden" then how is a young person going to make the correct choice and choose a drug that will not kill them like LSD, Mushrooms, or Marijuana (To include similar drugs)

It is Human Nature to attempt to distort the mind (for all of those "God" believers who are like "I dont do drugs... haven't and never will!!!!" I have one thing to say Water in to Wine... Alcohol which is the number one killer of teens using drugs in America condoned by Chris himself)

With in the storyline it also touches on "God"...

I.E. If Man invented, and or Discovered Mathematics, Science, Music, and Art what would keep Man from creating "God" since the largest fear of Man is not death nor the "Darkness", but the Fear of the loss of Controllable Consciousness. And because of this fear people would devote there lives and money to it to forget or disillusion themselves from the Lie at an attempt for a happier life and after life..

or he could be real...

it is a parody, the Story and its animation is not some over drawn, photo realistic piece of junk that leaves the viewer knowing exactly what it is. It is made for people to think about...

Thank you for the comments....

Well, interesting addition, but one more reason to confirm what I said i.e. that I can hardly see this a way to think of eschatology or to find a new way and vision to deal with the kind of problems You cite.
    I rather think that the greatest fear is the idea to be enslaved to a painful situation lasting forever as a puppet of some evil superior will and one way being the loss of any self-control, self-esteem and even hope by whichever cause.
    But there might be also other major fears maybe.
    As for God's invention, well, it apparently occurred much before than mathematics, science etc. were invented, also before Homo Sapiens Sapiens appeared, most likely when a fully different kind of awareness emerged, so I can hardly believe it was initially "invented" as an intriguing speculative exercise or a mere, trivial needs satisfaction tool.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!