ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Thank You Mr Akey!!!

Thank You Mr Akey!!!

,,or just a larger version of what to do when it rains, a new toy, found under Edit/Adjust Layer Colors,,, enjoy!!! xox
    Attached Images Attached Images  

WOW what a find
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Dear Mannafig, YEP!!! thank you, and enjoy!!!

Lee, this is great stuff, I love the variety and the composition of multiple images into a single. great technique. AR is full of hidden stuff, that is if you don't read the manual...

Well, I didn't think I was hungry, but I suddenly feel like a can of Campbell's Soup.

A new toy is it? You HAVE been looking at art work.

You have done something very cool, Lee. You have gone and made the process your own. By finding something out as you were playing, it all became yours. Fantastic!

Warhol was from your neck of the woods somewhere, wasn't he? Well, you channeled him very well indeed.

And thank you for the extreme compliments (colorist humor you know).

x/o right back atcha! and lest I forget BRAVA!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dear Gxh, Thank You very much!, looking forward to more discoveries! umm? manual? what manual?

Dear D Akey, Lots of diced vegtables there, mmm mmm good!!! Thank You Dear D! Just a little 'Thank You' for all your good advise!!! so, well, when the beautiful Elizabeth Taylor passed away last week the Andy Warhol print was everywhere, guess it stuck in my 'brain', then walla! found the color adjustments button and the rest is history,, yes, his family was from the area and there is an Andy Warhol museum in Pittsburgh,,,,,so glad you didn't mind and again, thank you!!!
    Last edited by Lee; 04-03-2011 at 03:12 PM.

Lee, now I'm lost. I do not know which one is Akey. Great work Lee.

This Wahrolized D Akey is really a beauty!
    Also a little disquieting, if You wish, just looking at the lower fangs he's got on the pictures along the top-down diagonal ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Dear Caesar,,, Thank You, appreciate your comments,,, that one you mention? actually the only original, all the others were colorized with the 'Adjust Layer Colors' feature just to see how it worked,,

Dear Lima, Thank You very much! and Yes! i wonder too,