ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: April Showers or A Dreary Day

April Showers or A Dreary Day

,, it is a VERY dreary day, good for spring cleaning or ArtRaging, um, tomorrow is another day,,,,but there are new buds on the trees and fresh patches of grass and little wild flowers,,,, two versions of the same thing, have a nice day!!!

ps, have just discovered 'Adjust Layer Colors' under 'Edit',,,
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Lee; 04-01-2011 at 11:52 AM.

Very good comparison painting.
    Browse my gift store.
    http://www.zazzle.com/evart_production

Would you like to learn more about how to
    start your own online store? Click the link below.
    http://www.zazzle.com/sell

Dear Evart, Thank You very much!!! was fun to do!!!

Thumbs up

lee
    Looks like the spring cleaning had to wait fr the spring creating, hehe

Nice art work!

Dear Lee, You seem to have created a mould You may paint with many rutilant colors and palettes for printing any season colors. Really beautiful outcomes from that model of stylized tree.
    A fantastic creation and an interesting discovery. I tend to forget the blur and adjust color feature which are however very useful under certain circumstances to trim a work that doesn't seem convincing graphically or chromatically.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Dear Caesar and Bobbyray, Thank You both very much, just can't seem to get into spring cleaning but spring pictures? much easier, the gray painting was an accident, was working on the middle painting and was looking for a dreary color on another layer and it the gray got dumped onto the colorful one and that was the outcome, i make a lot of stencils for something like this,, thanks again, have a nice day!!!

I like these Lee they are great
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Dear Mannafig, Thank You very much, Appreciate your comments!!!

Hi Lee,

Looks great, like you've been looking at art for different ideas. I'm impressed. The graphic quality is very pleasing. It's sort of Grandma Moses with art classes under her belt. There's a whole movement who have stylized folk art and taken it to a fine art form. This is soft and inviting.

The tree has a primitive feel (by primitive I mean designed using a basic shape), but it's cool cause so do the flowers. The reuse of the shape is very nicely handled and you took the opportunity to introduce colors there. And of course the rainbow border holds it all together and gives an optimistic tone to the rainy day. You're using graphics pretty nicely, Lee. Lovely art work!

By the way, the gray one on the left reminds me of the captured Han Solo by Jabba the Hut.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Very good coloring and composition. It is nice to have both paintings to compare too, that makes good impact on the color introduction.