ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: New Ipad2 Version Soon?

New Ipad2 Version Soon?

When will there be a new release? I know speed is a big concern for folks and I would think that the Ipad2 would let this program scream but it does have some lag with watercolor and blending tools. There has got to be a way to speed things up on this program, especially with all that power in the 2 now.

i agree would be nice to see an optimized version to take advantage of the new ipad 2

For sure it would be great
    We may be certain that the team is preparing surprises, like new features....
    Already seen in the desktop version.
    Long live to Artrage!!

Our plan is to do a release soon to address some of the issues on the iPad 2 for ArtRage (and maybe have a smattering of new things in it...)
    Then after that do a release with more new things.

I can't give timelines for releases - we only do a release when we're happy with the quality and features and we never rush a release out the door.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Quote Originally Posted by Valerostudio View Post
    When will there be a new release? I know speed is a big concern for folks and I would think that the Ipad2 would let this program scream but it does have some lag with watercolor and blending tools. There has got to be a way to speed things up on this program, especially with all that power in the 2 now.
    It is already avaiable for buying.

I just asked myself a question concerning the iPad and the iPhone 4. If this is true and Apple will reveal iPad 2 on the short terms, this could explain the delay time of the iPad import within the Netherlands a bit. The iPad just arrived a couple of weeks within the Netherlands after it was announced several months ago. The iPhone 4 was announced far after the iPad and seemed to be available before or even with the iPad over here. Is it possible that the amount of produced iPadís was a lot less by purpose compared with for example iPhone 4 just because iPad 2 is around the corner?