ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: the greysman ...haa jacktar .............

the greysman ...haa jacktar .............

hello .again hello just stopped to say .......you get the picture ...........
    shades of grry...........quickie.... but the first for many a moon i may be back if only i could see .................eyesight shot to bits at the mo need spectacles soon ...........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	O’Carroll.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	171.7 KB 
ID:	54137  

Spegglander! Ye returne to tar the ol' Jack-o. Har.

Great portrait of his haunts. Hope he likes the genre. I sure do, from the both of ya. I especially like the boot hill pate. Hahaha. And of course, the lass what's just over his shoulder. . .

Fine one. Now get yer glasses, lad and commence ta lookin' olde English and wizened.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dear Speggie, I'm so happy You're back, old, good master of our mind mazes! This is another top class artpiece out of Your magical case!
    I love it!
    It also reminds me, feature-wise, but even more psychologically, of one of our greatest popstar here in Italy, Vasco Rossi.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Your style is always so recognisable Speggie and always a really good view. Well done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hello dear Speggie,I just had to come in and say how nice it is to see a post of yours,and of course to see our mutual friend Mr D Akey on here,quite like good old times,I see you still have the Knack to amaze us even with a quick sketch,(Ha The Greysman indeed)good one anyway,hope for more from you Speggie, bye for now......Jack.
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.