ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: My first sticker ever!

My first sticker ever!

This is a fuzzy little bunny that I made, and decided to attempt to make my first sticker and sticker spray. I made it as simple as possible but I can't figure out how to make the scale go according to pen pressure. Even when i put the value in the box to do so, it just doesn't. If anyone can tell me what I'm missing, please do.

Otherwise, I hope this works for anyone who wants it. It multiplies like real live bunnies do!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey MaryLou,

Cute sticker, played with it a bit, and here is a picture of the spray variation setting and the result showing the pen pressure on scale. I also changed some of the other settings, cleared the offset setting (the bunnies bugged me, jumping all over the place ), but you can just ignore those, and use this to make your own preset. I'll attach the preset anyway. Hope this helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Hin

Hin's Paintings: http://hinketea.imagekind.com

Thank you. I love learning experiences.

I tried this by using your preset and still my bunnies don't change size. So I opened up the chart and copied all the values exactly, and they still don't change. But nothing is wrong with my pen because I tried other stickers and they all respond to pressure just fine, it's just this one. But it worked for you, so now this is really puzzling!

hy MaryLou

cute bunnies! thanks for sharing

those are my settings, size according to pen pressure works well as you can see
    Attached Images Attached Images   

I tried these settings as well, still all one size.

Now this is very strange! If I had this problem with all my stickers, I'd figure it was the pen. But it's only with this one (that i made)

Still, I'm really excited to see that it's working correctly for others!

I just tried making another test sticker, and same thing.. all one size.

Smile Problem Solved!

I don't know why this worked, just glad it did.

I cleared out all the values completely and re-did them. This time the pen-pressure scaling worked.