1. brushed should add a “merge” option, though this could be seen as to melt the color with the lower layer, but actually this option means to imitate the effect of the drying part.
2. add “shape” option to the “brush tips”, which could make better results to imitate thick touch. And also the shape option should include “customize shape”.
3. add pressure option to the color palette, as to control the volume of color you get from the color palette each time, and be showed as the thickness of the touch on the canvas.
4. add “merge” option to “palette knife”. Just like merge a melting chocolate.
5. in this version, the canvas is too small. Should add a “move canvas” option to the right click to enlarge the working area. If AR could perfectly imitate the way of merging colors on a real palette, working with “pressure” and “adjustable size of brush tips”, then users could do multiple colors with one touch.
6. add “minus thickness” option to “palette knife”.
7. hope AR could support Wacom art pen’s tilting and rotating.
8. add multiple language system, as to make convenience to users all over the world.
these suggestions maybe little bit too un practical. I just got those ideas when I'm working with it and tring to enhance it's abilities。
so far that's what I've got~ some may sound insane~ hope AR could get better~