ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rings of Time and Space

Rings of Time and Space

Okay, here is more of a neutral to masculine palette so I hope Cesare will like it. I will upload this to a mouse pad and add "Cesare's Desk" to it. The items there are customizable as to adding a name if you wish.
    Now mates, can you find the fish? There may be a few.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rings of Time and SpaceAR.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	53998  

OH Boy ==Reminds me of those things Shrinks use to get into your inner-most thoughts !!! Did find some of your fish though--unless it's my mind working overtime.

This is EXCELLENT! I see the fish...wait no I don't...wait there is one...wait... oh I see them... The colors, the theme, the design, the testosterone (Caesar will be very happy)! Very well done Sandra!!!
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    — Eckhart Tolle

Sandy, love the design and colours and to my wondering eye I see the fishies

Yes !!! I found the fish...very well done Sandra
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Can't tell if we're playing "Go Fish" or "Where's Nemo". . .

You're turning out to be an incredible designer, Alexandra. Those last few have been kick ass.

Top drawer meaning it could be the coolest pattern for garmentry of the female persuasion. Really elegant.

Also you're spooking me a little since this is something I have been thinking about lately. . . the time space thing with a vinyl record spin. So a lady wearing this pattern would not be unlike the sorcerer's hat with the stars and moons on it. Kinda lets people know that she's something of a cosmic DJ.

Anyway, with the design, well done!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Definitely wonderful and on spot, dear Sandra! Thank You very much!
    I like it completely and without any reservation.
    I feel honoured to have teased Your creativity so as to get such an elegant expression of all the facets and feelings the character of a man should be able to possess and show (I wish I could be even vaguely corresponding to it and anytime in everydays real life).
    What I see here is: good consideration, thoughtfulness, calm, strength, patience, warmth, taste, some spice ... etc.
    I think that this design would be absolutely great for quite a number of applications going from perfumes, to accessories, to pull-overs ...(thanks for the mouse pad in the meanwhile)
    Big claps to Your mind for this further fantastic imagination and execution.

Stylized fish (does this word have the plural?) seem more than one to me in here ... a quite symbolically rich and dense clue I'd say!
    Last edited by Caesar; 03-25-2011 at 11:39 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hey, something is fishy here.
    Beautiful. Another of your wonderfully creative construction so well delivered. Wonderful.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Yup, seems kinda fishy to me too....hehe

Geee I lost count...... um

Great work there..... cool idea too. Just add water and you have an aquarium of fish traveling through space and time......

Excellent work, amazing creative talent, I really like this.