ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: how do i change the size of my stencils?

how do i change the size of my stencils?

hi all,
    how do i change the size of these things.. so far it seams there are only two settings, but i haven't found a way to re-size them the way i can adjust an imported image.... =(

For both ArtRage 2 and 3:
    - Note: All of the following will happen around the pin placement of a stencil, which can be moved by left click dragging it.
    Moving Right click and drag the mouse while over a stencil, or hold down the Space Bar and left click and drag while over a stencil.

Rotate Hold Ctrl, left click and drag the mouse while over a stencil.

Rotate and lock to 15 increments Hold Ctrl and Shift, left click and drag the mouse while over a stencil.

Scale Hold Alt and left click and drag the mouse left and right, while over a stencil.
    - Right clicking, (do not hold the button for this) a stencil brings up a number of other options for the stencils, such as the modes they may be used in, flipping, specific angle setting, etc...
    For ArtRage 3:
    Stretch Hold Ctrl and Shift, left click and drag the mouse left and right, while over a stencil.

Transform Tool Allows for all of the above to be done by clicking on the stencil, and using the Transformation rig to make the changes.
    Using a corner knob will scale the stencil, keeping it's current aspect intact (no stretching).

Using a side knob will stretch the stencil.

○ Hovering the cursor over one of the side bars of the rig will display a rotation arrow. When it appears, Left click and drag to rotate the stencil.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

thnx

thank you very much =)

Thanks Someonesane...you are a wealth of knowledge....