ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Albino Eyes

Albino Eyes

Idea behind this one is that, although there is great demand for smiling, we quite often feel hurt and helpless. I appologise for unfinished picture, bruise under the left eye should be a bit larger, but I just can't get it right.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Nicely done lobanw.
    Sometimes understated can have more of an impact which is what I think here.
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

If anybody has any negative opinions, please feel free to express them. I am keen to hear good and bad. No offense taken.

powerful image and well executed. I agree with mannafig. the tension and pain is understated but evident, which makes this a great image..

A disquieting look indeed, behind those transparent vertical ribbons! Good job!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

bars somehow drew themselves, they somehow symbolize the barrier between person who was hurt (Albino) and the rest of the world. But bars are of the color of skin, because they symbolise the feelings that prevent communication. Or, maybe I shouldn't analyze it that much.