ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Secret Affection Sequel - Guess Who? (+final quicky)

Talking Secret Affection Sequel - Guess Who? (+final quicky)

Since Amanda hurted herself on the right arm, I thought to heal her spirit by trying to give a sequel to her recent successful fantasy painting.
    Here it is with my apologies to her and all the mates for the quick and undecently unadequate outcome and different style.
    Dear Amanda, pls be warned that this too may be hot, so handle with care any interpretation on what's happening ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SecretAffectionSequel.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	299.6 KB 
ID:	53904  
    Last edited by Caesar; 03-23-2011 at 11:30 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

What an outstanding interpretation of Amanda's excellent painting! Wonderful job Caesar...
    Must say, I like this a lot!
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

Good grief Cesare!Don't peek says the big kitty.
    You are so funny Cesare and very talented, I bet this will give Amanda a big laugh.

WOW Caesar, wonderful interpretation, amazing as usual, I am sure Amanda will get a big kick out of this

That's funny and so well done, oh those claws on that delicate skin.
    Geoff

Ah Cesare this is just perfect it done the trick and has put a big grin on my face Thank you for thinking of me.
    This really is great I love it so very playful and mischievous and a little risque
    Last edited by mannafig; 03-23-2011 at 07:23 AM.
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

That is awesome, Caesar! You can tell that tiger wants a hug.

Ohhhhhhh peek a boo, he's behind you, oh no he isnt, ohhhhhh yes he is
    This is a great and ohh so amusing painting Cesare, well done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

So You like playful snow tigers, dear Barnburner!
    We use to say "to ride the tiger" to someone trying to get benefit and advantages by pushing and keeping control of a dangerous and risky series of powerful, overwhelming events which could eventually also turn against him, in case something changes adversely and he loses control and position over them. This seems not to be the case. Thank you!

Thank you, dear Sandra! I'm sure Your love and care for forsaken pets doesn't extent to kitties of this size. Actually it looks like that Amanda appreciated my impudent raid in her fantasy realm.

Dear Pat, Amanda seems to have blessed my attempt to raise her spirit and have her feeling less pain on her wounded arm. I guess that You found too some ground here to have a good laugh. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Limey-g! Don't worry though, this feline likes to have always his nails done (hard to call the treatment mani-cure, rather paws-cure I'd say) ....

Thank You, dear Amanda! After all what are friends for? I just blew a little on the ashes and tried to keep the possible playful, mischievous and risky content of Your original, adding some spice by pointing out that the situation could actually be a thrilling one.

Thank You, dear Muir! I think Amanda's tiger is a playful predator for sure and would possibly play, beyond guess who, also hide-and-seek and eventually leapfrog, but he may be a quite massive beast to deal with, now that's grown up, so it takes some care.

Dear Katie, I think this furry pet is not exactly a friend the girl could easily induce into a diet spoiling his mood ... Thank You!

... I would add also an early quick pencil sketch for a preliminary tone/ position study ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Girl&Tiger.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	260.8 KB 
ID:	53926