ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Eighty :p

Talking Eighty :p

LOL I live an hour from USA border..but i've lived in much colder places
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MAP.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	165.7 KB 
ID:	53797  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    .................................................. .............................
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
    Author Unknown

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

hi Moosie blimey where you've been living you deserve a gold medal

must be like paradice where you are now, you should be good for some

snow pic; yeah thanks for the map great help i shudder to think of

baffin island ----E/S

.... I never figured out You practically lived all Your life into an igloo!
    I think it's time to move South for some time, to another place, a wonderful and charming one where You won't spend money for the refrigerator and freezer electricity. What about three months on Antartide?. Obviously You'll have to be very elegant at a party with penguins as guests!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

its me british heritage eighty..makes us do weird things my dads family is from Chesterhire/yorkshire/lancs area lol..me mums is from ireland

lolol Caesar, while i havent actually livd in an igloo i have slept in one a couple of times..and ive lived without the conveniences of electricity and running water ...but now my idea of 'roughing it' is in a fully equipped motor home or 4 star hotels
    Last edited by moosie; 03-20-2011 at 12:10 PM.
    .................................................. .............................
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
    Author Unknown

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused