ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i need to get off my

i need to get off my

butt and do something constructive
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bird thing.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	324.8 KB 
ID:	53697  
    .................................................. .............................
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
    Author Unknown

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

Moosie is it the ladybirds your showing

lolol eighty i kept many breeds of bantams, game hens, weird lookin turkeys etc for many years..i think i just rolled em all into one ugly bird
    .................................................. .............................
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
    Author Unknown

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

Moosie e's not so bad but what about the ladybirds I thought they were quite

Good. Yeah. ----E/S

Maybe a pensive and nostalgic sitting duck ....
    I like very much the quite peculiar atmosphere and the massive bird expression in this painting, whose mood reminded me a poetry of Giacomo Leopardi, one among the greatest poets ever, but unfortunately too little known abroad.
    Anyway I think this painting is eventually an optimistic one because of so many ladybirds.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Awww he looks such a puzzled bird, as if to say "why are all these bugs bugging me?" amusing and well painted
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

I imagine four years from now you will be saying the same thing.
    It looks constructive to me.
    I really love the line texture and color of the bird.

lets just say i will never be accused of being an obsessive compulsive housekeeper lolol//artrage has me hook line and sinker.
    My hubby laffs when hes watching..he says i paint with my whole body..its not just my hand on the mouse, apparently my shoulders move as well, and i stroke the mouse as though it were alive
    But its all good lol as long as i'm painting he gets to watch all his car shows etc
    Author Unknown

That's a hoot of a bird.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

she sure is lolol..but i think she looks better wearing a hat
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Author Unknown