ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Heartfelt sympathy for our friends in Japan

Exclamation Heartfelt sympathy for our friends in Japan

If you have not heard, an 8.9 magnitude earthquake struck just off of the coast of Japan. A resulting horiffic tsunami has engulfed a large area of Japan. It is bad, very bad.

The Tsunai has also hit Hawaii and most eastern asian countries to some lesser degree, reports are still coming in now. I sent a prayer for all of those whom were affected and the loved ones of all those people who were lost in this devestating event.

My thoughts and prayers are with all these poor people. Such a tragedy.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Exclamation

AN Update for other areas affected

HONOLULU (AP) - A tsunami spawned by a massive earthquake in Japan is racing across the Pacific Ocean, pushing tourists to the upper levels of high-rise hotels in Hawaii and threatening to swamp low-lying areas of the U.S. western coast.
    Sirens woke residents in the middle of the night in Hawaii, where the governor ordered the evacuation of coastal areas and warned residents to take the threat seriously.
    The first waves to hit Hawaii could reach 6 feet high and were expected to hit about 3 a.m. local time (6 a.m. Pacific time).
    Waves are predicted to hit the western coast of the United States between 8 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. Pacific time. People near the beach and in low-lying coastal areas of Point Conception in Santa Barbara County were told to move immediately inland to higher ground.
    The warnings issued by the Hawaii-based Pacific Tsunami Warning Center cover an area stretching the entire western coast of the United States and Canada from the Mexican border to Chignik Bay in Alaska.

My thoughts are with all those who are affected at this terrible time.
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

My heart is breaking for all these people and their families, God be with you in this terrible crisis

I join all of you in the prayer! May God give them energy to withstand this trial!
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore