ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Can I change the language ?

Can I change the language ?

I have finally purchased my official 3 pro version today, (I got it for my birthday ) after regsitration and unlocking I see now that because I live in Germany, it is in the German language.
    I could get used to that but I am Dutch, and Dutch use English terms for everything that has to do with soft or hardware. Germans translate everything into German which bothers me and I am better in English when it comes to things like this.
    As I prefer English above Dutch and German, can I set my Artrage to the English language or is that not included ?

Thanks in advance !

Oh god sorry sorry sorry.... it was very very easy to change ! But then again I am a Blonde

No problem! ArtRage normally attempts to detect the language of the operating system and use that when you install if available, but we put the option in the Help menu for when people wanted to use a different language, or if the detection didn't work.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design