ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: copyrights and using deviant website to sell prints

copyrights and using deviant website to sell prints

Can someone give me more info on the Deviant website; selling and showing your work, are you satisfied with the service? I am interested in setting up a online studio, gallery,whatever to sell my artwork in prints, Is this a good site? Also need info about copyrighting. Do artist need it ??Do you have to copyright each painting seperate prices or can you copyright a group of paintings for one price.??? thanks in advance!

Netta,

I use Artist websites from Fine Art America. They sell it all for you laid out as the buyer wants it and they ship it too. The website is basic and easy and looks great. Look at mine and see all the options.

go here: www.artrageus.net and click on the advertisement on the left bottom of the page. As an affiliate member, I get $5 for refering you if you sign up from that link. Just so you know.

My art website:
    http://bobby-ray-howle.artistwebsites.com/index.html

Also note that their are many artist websites out there. Out of all of them This one seems to be my choice overall things considered for me to sell all types of my arts

Good luck I know it is hard to figure it all out.

Thanks BobbyRay, this sounds great, soon as I get 30 bucks I will try this.