ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alfred Palace

Alfred Palace

I hope you like this palace- Madain Saleh>>
    Is Madain Saleh effects of the oldest and best known, the greatest lesson, and Madain Saleh is located near the city of Tabuk in northern Saudi Arabia, including several caves and tombs carved in the mountains for people who ruled the peoples of this region of the Assyrians, Nabateans, Romans, Arabs, was also associated with the cities some people Thamood who lived through the Prophet Saleh . .
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thumbs up

Suha,

Awsome painting.... I have been to Petra, Jordan but not to Saudi Arabia. Here is a little info for those whom have never been to either place.
    Khurimat region [001]
    Madain Saleh, also known as al-Hijr, is one of the best known archaeological sites in Saudi Arabia, located near Ula (previously known as Dedan), some 400 kilometers north of Madina. Madain Saleh was once inhabited by the Nabataeans some 2000 years ago, Petra (located in Jordan) being the capital of the Nabataean kingdom. The Nabataeans are of Arab origin who became rich by their monopoly on the trade of incense and spice in particular between the East and the Roman, Greek and Egyptian empires. Madain Saleh has about 130 dwellings and tombs that extend over some 13 kilometers.

It's amazing how they were able to carve so intricately into the stone, creating not only buildings to live in, but also beautiful works of art. Your painting is really nice, Suha. Very well detailed and the colours are so vibrant.

Bobbyray-Thank you
    And thank you again
    for information, especially
    Link Medina
    This is close to the Madain Saleh
    For Petra: I've visited before it is really beautiful
    Muir Dragonne-People were very strong in the past
    And their bodies were very largeThank you
    Alexandra-Thank you a lot

Suha your painting is very good. Love the sunshine against the building wall, and i would love to visit the place you have painted. Maybe....And welcome here.

Fantastic image Suha! Excellent light.
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    — Eckhart Tolle

Super painting and super interesting thread.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Another fantastic entry from You, dear Suha. Your talent can afford any genre. As a Greek-Roman descendant I cannot but appreciate any form of civilization that formed the ancient Ecumene (the whole of the areas settled by civilized and politically organized towns and countries) where trades and exchanges of any other kind, quite apart from the obvious conflict periods, made mankind advance in a more balanced way ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

I can feel the evening drawing in one this painting Suha, you have captured it very well
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307