ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Folders?

Folders?

I would really like to be able to organize my paintings in the app. So far I have to scroll and scroll or use the drop down menu and scroll through that. It would be great if I could create folders and organize my work. Is that possible for the iPad version? I would appreciate any feedback on this topic, any suggestions(if you can't add this feature for some reason).

Yeah, I suggested folders or tags a while back. A view similar to the iPad's Photo Library would be cool too.

Folders or a way to organize paintings into separate "sketchbooks" would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Visionvoid View Post
    Folders or a way to organize paintings into separate "sketchbooks" would be awesome.
    Yes, please. Folders, organize, anything-because the scrolling from left to right and vice versa is getting old since I am loving the Artrage app in iPad. Using it a lot is good news!

good and needed idea

folders or some form of organization would definitely help when you reach a few 10s for drawings.

Folders

Folders in the gallery would be a big improvement