ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MARCH ArtRageUS magazine is out

Post MARCH ArtRageUS magazine is out

Hi all,

It is that time of the month again.....

Alexandra is our Featured Artist and we have a special ipad artist interview with Susan Murtaugh as well.

A special note: It is time to renew our host website. If you can help out please make a small donation. The PayPal link is at the top of the page and a big thank you for helping us keep the magazine going.

We have had 4,300 downloads of the February Issue... and we are growing strong support from non forum members that are Artrage users too.
    and.........
    iPad Artrage users now have their own section in ArtRageUS magazine complete with a Featured Artist and ipad Artist Portal. If you wish to have your ipad artrage art included please send it to me at: bobbyray02@msn.com please include a title/your screenname.

GET IT HERE: www.artrageus.net
    We thank you for your support and kind words of thanks!
    The ArtRageUS Volunteers
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Bobbyray; 03-04-2011 at 09:53 AM.

spellnig

Wonderful Bobbyray and the whole team (Albert, Magen, Vapsman). The issue is GREAT.
    And I will make a donation to help out.
    Wonderful effort. Congrats Sandy and great stuff from Susan.
    Kudos all.
    Last edited by byroncallas; 03-01-2011 at 06:25 PM.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Just reviewed and saved it!
    You did a great, perfect job once again, dear BobbyRay, Vaps and all the crew!

This time it was easier than usual I guess, since you stumbled into a lady painter who is an explosion of energy, motivation and artistic sensitivity (and a good friend) as well as a clear professor revealing us all her brilliant discoveries on original AR techniques.
    She's also very kind and gentle and she acknowledged many mates in here, some she felt inspiring and helpful too. Among those great mates she put me too , with possibly a little lie, since I never produced any tutorial or found and explained any magical technique.
    Thank you, dear Sandra, and my most heartfelt congratulations for Your amazing artpieces and Your humility.

Thanks also to Magen, Albert and all other mates contributing to this outstanding issue!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

I am so honored and so flattered. Thank you so much Bobbyray! Many thanks to Albert, Vapsman, and Chuck, and thank you all for your consideration and wonderful presentation. Wonderful interview on Susan and well done Albert!
    That was a great art history section too and done so well by Magen.

Thanks so much Byron, very appreciated kind sir!

Many thanks to you too dear Cesare, all I can think of at the moment is awwww gosh with red cheeks, and would have to send a big hug to you.

Wow this really is a stunning issue. Well done to all who have made it possible, you are doing a grand job.
    Congratulations and well deserved applause to dear Sandy. All your work together looks marvelous and congratulations to everyone who had paintings displayed in this superb issue.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Thumbs up Thank YOU

Thank all of you for your support and we do appreciate hearing from you.
    We are your fellow ragers and volunteers on the ArtRageUS digital magazine project.

Thanks to everyone that had anything to do with putting out this issue. Very well done!
    Congrats to Sandy for a great interview.
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

Well done everyone on yet another outstanding edition.
    Congratulations to you dear Sandy
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/