ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: uninstall demo

uninstall demo

Does anyone know if you have to uninstall demo ver. of studio pro before downloading purchased version or is there a way to enter unlock code to the demo ver.?

You don't need to uninstall the demo as the two versions use separate folders and can coexist, but you can remove it via your control panel in Windows, or by dragging the application to the trash on OS X. When you purchase ArtRage, you receive an ArtRage serial number and a download link in order to download the full version. The demo version doesn't have an unlock coe built in.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Thanks for the help

Please add this to purchase email instructions

Quote Originally Posted by DaveRage View Post
    The demo version doesn't have an unlock coe built in.
    I really wish it would say this in the email or the install instructions. I searched around for 10 minutes before finding this!

Why doesn't your system recognize when I arrive at the payment screen from the "Purchase" button in the demo? That would be a good place for this info.

Quote Originally Posted by Redmark View Post
    I really wish it would say this in the email or the install instructions. I searched around for 10 minutes before finding this!

Why doesn't your system recognize when I arrive at the payment screen from the "Purchase" button in the demo? That would be a good place for this info.
    The demo's been through a few changes with every edition and we're still working out the best way to offer a free trial. We'd have to update some stuff behind the scenes to make it work that way, but it's definitely something we need to look into!
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!