ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Technical merit - 0% - Enjoyment 100%

Technical merit - 0% - Enjoyment 100%

The art on this site is stunning and gives me an inferiority complex, but I had great fun with my 4th Artrage creation.

Technical stuff, like perspective, balance and talent may be sadly lacking, but I really enjoy using the programme.

Hey Ho - will keep trying.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MIRAGE 1.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	205.4 KB 
ID:	53121  

Wonderful. Your 100% enjoyment shows in your effort. Keep at it and all that technical stuff will come. And welcome.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

I like this too! I feel thirsty and the sense of aridity in the most concrete and physical way here!
    This far You showed all wonderful and meaningful compositions using ArtRage features even without the "tools" that You say You don't have this far, but which can be built up and progressively added for sure in a reasonably short time looking at how creative and motivated You are.
    On the contrary all the technical skills and experiences cannot adequately compensate a considerable lack of creativity and artistic sensitivity ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

It is very addictive isn't it? Welcome to the support group for Artrage addiction.

Another fine one from you Lyn, I can see you are becoming addicted to this wonderful program. Well done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307