ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Learning to Use Artrage

Learning to Use Artrage

Hi There,

I downloaded Studio Pro demo this week and must say, it has some great features. (I will definitely buy it when my trial period ends.)

I am still learning - but thought I would add this pic 'Autumn' it was a third attempt - (would not dare post the other 2).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Autumn.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	185.6 KB 
ID:	53084  

I can see you've been playing around with some nice tools already.
    You did a nice job. Maybe adding less value to the grass in the distance, and more value in the front will create just that extra feel of depth!

Just keep on playing, I'm always playing around to find nice ways to paint!
    P.s. imaginefx.com has some great free tutorials about values and other stuff

Warm Welcome and Congrats! We all have started like you only! With great potentials, I'm sure you'll fly upwards! Best of Luck!
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

Thanks

Many thanks for your replies.

I am looking forward to working with the programme, even if I can only create images, rather than actually drawing or painting as sadly those skills seem beyond me.

Hi Lyndab

These http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=335 classes and plenty of practice will help with the drawing.

Loads more free help via google or some other search engine.

All the best
    Last edited by Chuckart; 02-26-2011 at 06:26 AM.

Playing with the Art Rage tools will be a long-time source of enjoyment. And you will find things coming out of those tools that you had never expected. You will soon find that time has no meaning. You start out only wanting to play around for a little while, and before you know it..............! Above all, have fun!!!