Thread: Boiled fisheye or the miracle fishing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking Boiled fisheye or the miracle fishing

As requested by some mate after the other one I could not exempt myself from this political satire vignette.
    I put a little more time for a technicolor version. Imaginary, no reference loose painting. Technically not one of my best, but that was not my purpose anyway ....

For the few ones that don't know Italian, the dialogue says more or less:
    "Bravo Silvio! You fished a really beautiful mermaid. You used the right bait for sure"
    "Yeah Emilio, but I'm afraid she may be a baby one (fry). I wouldn't be fined by the Coast Guard"

Poor Silvio! Just defamation and envy ... and a lot of hyprocrisy and weak mixing of sins and crime as if all other people wer saints becoming perverted by him. The peculiar aspect and difference of this trial is that actually no self-defined victim emerged and asked to suit him.

As for the title, "boiled fisheye", it translates an idiomatic form, we have referred the look of someone that stares to a lady with a watery glance he thinks sexy and intriguing but becoming ridiculous instead ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boiled FishEye - Miracle Fishing.jpg 
Views:	354 
Size:	366.0 KB 
ID:	53045  
    Last edited by Caesar; 02-24-2011 at 03:47 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Excellent Caesar, though I now believe you are in for a long prison sentence. You'll have to blame Albert.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

Don't get worried, dear Byron. Just send me a file in a cake in case. Anyway and fortunately I don't live in Lybia, I didn't write the satanic verses, my name is not Julian Assange and I didn't make fun of U.S. government to fear a rendition, so... hopefully I'll survive this satyrical vignette. In the worst of the cases I would ask for asylum to Bob Rowe.

I don't know, dear Caesar. The long arm of the law is ever reaching out with an ever more distant stretch, with one long finger just itching to reach your collar. Just in case, I'm baking your cake.

Thank You, dear friend! I would also appreciate another of those tasty chocolate compositions of Yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Thank You, dear friend! I would also appreciate another of those tasty chocolate compositions of Yours!
    Will do. We'll slip it inside the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by byroncallas View Post
    I don't know, dear Caesar. The long arm of the law is ever reaching out with an ever more distant stretch, with one long finger just itching to reach your collar. Just in case, I'm baking your cake.
    Are you in need of a cake, old buddy?