ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Another Quake in NZ - Feb 2011

Another Quake in NZ - Feb 2011

Aaaargh!! Just heard news of another substantial quake in NZ. Though a lesser force than the one about 6 months ago, its timing has been less forgiving, with reports talking of multiple deaths and extensive damage, including the cathedral in Christchurch.

Hope you guys and everyone else down there is OK. Best, best wishes for you.
    Last edited by Nickillus; 02-22-2011 at 04:30 PM.
    Nick Harris Artwork
    http://nickillus.com

New system as of April 2011
    i5 quad core - Asus P7P55LX
    Windows 7 Home Premium
    8gig DDR3 RAM
    Wacom intuos 3 A5
    Radeon 512mb graphics card

Thanks Nick. While we're well north of the quake area, so haven't been affected ourselves by it, it's a pretty terrible thing to happen just as people in Christchurch were recovering from the last one.

Best wishes to anyone in Christchurch, or anyone who knows people in that area, hope that you are all alright.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Saw it on TV! I'm extremely sorry for this mishap! Pray there would be less casualties and damage!
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

Glad to hear it about you Ragers, but blessings to those who were affected.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I just saw this on the news and my first thoughts were to check and see if all you Rages were OK. I'm relieved to see that you are not located in the quake area. My prayers go out to all that have been impacted by this disaster.
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:
    Aunt Betsy's Celebration Art