ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Tap KOs Bottled: The Knock Out"

"Tap KOs Bottled: The Knock Out"

Expressing my photo-manipulation school project into an ArtRage painting

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	176258_187126867994219_186765921363647_441238_8273640_o.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	148.5 KB 
ID:	52800
    [ArtRage Studio Pro]

your picture is definitely a knock out. beautiful art work.

I think bottled water would beat tap water where I live.
    too much lead from the early mining days has seeped into the aquifer.
    Last edited by screenpainter; 02-15-2011 at 01:54 PM.

Thanks you for your kind words, gzairborne!

Bo, your work is top notch. the way you handle highlights is quite amazing.
    I also like the deep colors and brush strokes of the glove. there are not so many people around this time of day to comment, but you will surely get many.
    also checked your facebook page. I can tell we can look forward to many fine artworks from you. You are very talented.

Quote Originally Posted by gzairborne View Post
    Bo, your work is top notch. the way you handle highlights is quite amazing.
    I also like the deep colors and brush strokes of the glove. there are not so many people around this time of day to comment, but you will surely get many.
    also checked your facebook page. I can tell we can look forward to many fine artworks from you. You are very talented.
    Wow, Albert, thank you so much! I feel very honored hearing these compliments coming from you

Knock out painting!

Quote Originally Posted by Rowena View Post
    Knock out painting!
    Bammm!!

Absolutely brilliant image!
    This fight is a real issue indeed! Drinkable water from tap is still just perfect and good and absolutely cheap almost anywhere here in Italy, with some man created problems in some areas of the deep Southern regions (hopefully will not privatize that and resume public investements on that at least). Mineral water, on the other side, is a big business for some companies and not that cheap even if they practically come from the same source than many aqueduct and You may go and put it in bottles by Yourself in various places.
    So ... coach and assistant out of the ring now!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Absolutely brilliant image!
    This fight is a real issue indeed! Drinkable water from tap is still just perfect and good and absolutely cheap almost anywhere here in Italy, with some man created problems in some areas of the deep Southern regions (hopefully will not privatize that and resume public investements on that at least). Mineral water, on the other side, is a big business for some companies and not that cheap even if they practically come from the same source than many aqueduct and You may go and put it in bottles by Yourself in various places.
    So ... coach and assistant out of the ring now!
    It sure is!
    I went a little nuts doing researches on this topic for my school project, so I've been drinking (filtered) tap water ever since! Well, I can say that because I'm living in San Francisco though, the tap water here is pretty good. To my surprise, lots of mineral water companies that put their big budget into making people believe that their water come from the glaciers, which lead us consumers to idealize their products to be sparklingly clean....there are some investigations that showed that the water sources aren't accurate. People really do whatever it takes to make bucks, it's scary~

So ....Round 679,210,162 ...Fight!!! (a random number...the fight hasn't ended...you get the idea

Yes, a knockout. Wonderful. You are posting some terrific paintings.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4