ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: ALL Tutorial Authors attention please

Exclamation ALL Tutorial Authors attention please

Hi you tutorial making ragers,

We sent all of you a pm on the forums on sunday 2/12/2011
    but we need to make our list of included tuts soon.....

We are compiling a new tutorial pdf book for the ragers.

We have taken all the forum post tutorials and converted them to pdf pages. Please read this thread main post
    http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...072#post336072
    We need your permission to add yours to the pdf book/s. Please say yes or no in the thread.
    NOTE: you can also add the new pdf page/s to your original post (size dependent on AR forums) and we will not release these to anyone except the original author, if desired.

Please say yes or no in the thread
    Yes or no

Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK

Ahhhhhhh haha Hanzz

We gotcha mon.... you in like flynn.....

Henry

We have received and noted your denial to be included in the "New free" Rager Tutorial PDF Book. Thanks.again.. As a result we have also decided to never add any of your tutorials to any future update of the tutorial pdf book/s even if you should ask to be included at any time in the future. There ya go, we understand each other very well, enough said, Sir? Have a nice day.

We are just trying to make contact with all the rager tutorial authors that we have not been able to contact yet by PM or the forum posts.

This is all just a collection of tutorials or notes that have been posted here on the forums, correct? As long as the information is not being used for monetary purposes, I'm okay with it. Just as long as it's not going into a magazine for sale, or being used to get hits on an advertising website, etc...
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Someonesane

Right.....it is "FREE" as is our ArtRageUS magazine....no $$$ here. We are all volunteers filling a need for all ragers.

We are just trying to make it easier and more organized for ragers to have access to the tutorials needed, when needed: online or offline. There are millions of artrage users and not all have time to browse the forums to find what they need quickly.....

Currently we only have the ArtRageUS site for storage for downloads of the new pdf book/s.
    Also,
    any author who wants to add their new pdf tutorial to their original post can do so. We can upload pdf..files on the forums to a certain size....

If you would like a copy of your tuts...email me and I will send it to you. No one else can have them.. except in the new pdf book/s.

Thanks much
    bobbyray

Henry

Sorry but no one said a word to me about that. Now I know. Can you email me so we can talk.....

bobbyray42@gmail.com

bumping up

Just a bump up.....hehe

I'm not sure if I have given my OK, or not - but feel free to use any of my tutorials/demos...
    Skylar
    My Website - SkylarArt.com
    "Beauty Draws those who Draw Beauty" - Skylar