ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Afro characters sketches

Afro characters sketches

Imaginary pencil drawings. I test them to test many settings and have a quick relax after struggling with the tablets. I also added some light color strokes ...
    Since some time there's an old tablet on the desktop working bad because it doesn't follow in many areas the curves my hands traces and the two new ones have the pens that don't stay firmly and precisely on the point where I put it at first at each new line start.
    I don't think the problem is with the tablet there because they worked well before even if they're both cheap ones; maybe some software dirt. I've another laptop left to try ... but it's frustrating not to be able to make the accurate drawings I would try ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AfroSketches.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	222.1 KB 
ID:	52707  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Well defined sketches, Caesar, would not like to wake up to him tho...lol

He looks very ape like this guy, but sketches are that are good of him...

The true meaning of a brute lol I love the sketches. Looks much like hand sketches on paper. Awesome!!!
    Browse my gift store.
    http://www.zazzle.com/evart_production

Would you like to learn more about how to
    start your own online store? Click the link below.
    http://www.zazzle.com/sell

Always great Cesare! The one above looks pretty ticked off there, I wouldn't want to meet with him!

Thank You for daring watching at these tough and dangerous guys, dear Pat, Anna, Evart and Sandra!
    These are but a few quick experiments of the textures You may get with either paper or cell and more or less tilted pencil.

Estos bocetos reflejan dominio de la anatomía humana.
    Felicitaciones!

These sketches reflect mastery of human anatomy.
    Congratulations!
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Grazie Damaso! Dibujar me gusta siempre mucho (correcto? I'm learning very little Spanish with my second son who selected it with English at secondary school).
    I learned pretty soon some anatomy by copying, especially comics, when I was a boy and I still mostly rely on those excercises and learnings (while I should have improved by practising more later on too).
    I think I fixed my little tablet/ pen problems in at least one case so I will be able to make soon more precise and better drawings and paintings than in the recent past.
    Last edited by Caesar; 02-14-2011 at 12:54 AM.

...And you´re a very good Spanish student.!!!!
    The truth is that I would love to start practicing anatomy, since that way you can draw the human figure better.

...Y tú eres un muy buen alumno de español.!!!!
    La verdad, es que a mí me gustaría mucho comenzar a practicar anatomía, ya que, de esa manera se puede dibujar mejor la figura humana.
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Gracias Damaso! Actually I improved very much figure painting and anatomy at the age when I started to like more than usual girls ...