ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: ArtRage3 Disc Art?

ArtRage3 Disc Art?

OK, so, I'm backing up my newly purchased copy of ArtRage to CD/DVD. Is there "official" disc art for the disc that I can download? If not could this be a contest? DiscRage 2011?
    ~m
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by henrystaahle View Post
    I recently bought Photoshop and downloaded it to my computer. First thing I did was burning the program to a DVD together with the serial number, placing the DVD in my CD wallet. I keep all my downloaded software, even my registered ArtRage programs, that way. It has nothing to do with piracy.

I don't know if there is some official AR art to use. The ArtRage 2.5 CD from Ambient Design does not contain any artwork, just letters. So maybe you invent some yourself?
    As do I Henry. I know when I went through the checkout there was an option to purchase a backup disc directly from Ambient for a fee. My feeling was, they have better things to do and I can make my own backups easy enough. There must be art on that. I ended up using the ArtRage3 logo. Just a note to all concerned: if you read your End User Agreement, Ambient explicitly states that making a backup copy is permitted.
    ~m

There's no official CD art, but there are some basic logos on our links page: http://www.artrage.com/artrage-links.html

We don't have a problem with people backing up the installer, the CD option in the store is really only there for people who aren't confident in doing it themselves or don't have an internet connection that can handle the download, and we do encourage people to back it up in case they are unable to download direct from us.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Here's a quick one, if it's any use to you. No proper logos or anything though. I would send it as an attachment, but my durned security software keeps blocking the attachment manager.

Last edited by Nickillus; 02-07-2011 at 03:01 PM.
    Nick Harris Artwork
    http://nickillus.com

New system as of April 2011
    i5 quad core - Asus P7P55LX
    Windows 7 Home Premium
    8gig DDR3 RAM
    Wacom intuos 3 A5
    Radeon 512mb graphics card

Thanks. Unforgettable.