ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finally Released!

Finally Released!

Long time no post.

After over two years under NDA I can finally show "Carbon City" which I painted in AR2.5 and AR3.X back in 2008, for the film "Deep Green" by Matt Briggs. It is a documentary on climate change and human behavior (my words not his).

Any way, this was painted on an uncounted number of layers and animated in AffterFX by a couple of talented compositors.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cirque-Du-Carbon.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	381.6 KB 
ID:	52422  
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

Stunning!!!!! So beautiful in so many ways. Such detail, it is one of the greats!!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

Thumbs up very cool artwork

Fashmir,

So you been holding out on us, hu? WOW... I can't see the city for the smog.....hehe cough cough

Hey congrats on the work.....

Hope to hear from you and see your new art more often now. We missed you both.

Great stuff!
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

really stunning work David. just amazing. I do not know how you could hold back from showing your work on this for three years. I can't imagine having to not show something so good for so long. It would literally drive me crazy if I could do something that good and then not get to show it. Only in the commercial world would they conceive of such a thing.
    anyway it's beautiful piece. Loving the rhythm and motion created by those angular lines. Glad you could finally share this. There was another piece you had to hold back on showing that is more than amazing as well.

Thanks for that. I wish I could share more of what I use AR for on a regular basis. The next one I'm sitting on is a set of title images for a feature film entitled "What's Wrong With Virginia?" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1440379/
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

I'm in awe! Fantastic image!

wonderful job!
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

David - it's just outstanding. Congratulations. Someday you have to publish the book called "David's NDA Violations".
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

We can now jubilate once again for Your setting free to meet us sharing Your stunning artistry and marvels, dear fashinating Fashmir!
    This artpiece is a superb demonstration of Your extended mastery reach, up to the highest artistic quality skies!
    I see the Futuristic style (or its derived Russian Constructivism one) in this painting which, paradoxically, points out drawbacks of our selected path for progressing rather than celebrates the progress and technology achievements and outcomes, as it was for the Futurist artists ...
    Last edited by Caesar; 02-03-2011 at 11:26 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!