ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Help..!!!!!!!!!

Help..!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone help...I have had to buy a new computer and want to reload Artrage Studio pro...I dont know how to do this and when I press FAQ on the home page I get a message that this page doesn't exist !! any help in downloading would be greatly appreciated as I need to drawwww... thanks in advance..

If you go to your registration page in the members erea in ArtRage it should be ready for you to download any time.
    That is if you made an registration from the last time you bought Artrage. If you didn't do that, I can't help you.

I had to redownload also 2 weeks ago because of a new pc, and it worked very well. Including al the new updates.

Thanks very much tinkerbel, I 've tried what you said but every time I press the members area I get a web page "welcome aboard..you're riding Ruby on Rails"..... Is there a problem with the main site !!!!!

Jonwood,

I checked also and same here. It appears that the page (members Area) is missing in action. I am sure that dave will get on it when he comes online.

Glad you got a new computer though, hope that you enjoy it!
    PS> send me an email. News for you.

Bobbyray02@msn.com

Yeah, looks like the download page is offline currently. If you still have your old computer system, and you still have the installer .exe you used to install ArtRage on it, you should be able to just transfer that file to your new system (using a USB drive, home network, or something), and then reinstall it that way. Although, you'll need to have your key code handy as well. If you don't have the key, you'll just have to wait until the download page in the members area comes back online.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

The Member Area is currently down due to a server problem. We're working on this and it should hopefully be back up later today. In the meantime though, if you can email me at support@artrage.com I should be able to sort out an alternative for you. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Someonesane thanks for that ,all is sorted...
    Daverage..many thanks..