ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Capsize

Capsize

I have a question. Is it possible to turn over (capsize) a painting or stencil, so you can look and work at it from a different angle? So not just to turn it on the site, but also "lay it down". I work with it in Photoshop and I wonder if it's also possible in artrage.
    Thanks!

Are you referring to being able to flip the painting? If you want to flip a painting horizontally or vertically:

In ArtRage 2: Go to Edit -> Transform all layers. Click the arrow at the right hand side of the toolbar and you can choose to flip your painting horizontally or vertically

In ArtRage Studio / Studio Pro: Go to Edit -> Transform all layers. Press H to flip your painting horizontally, V to flip it vertically.

If you want to temporarily flip your painting, just to look at proportions and so on, you can press H or V without transforming it to flip it for quick viewing.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Thank you Dave. That is what I wanted to do. I just could find the right word for it in English