ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Changing Font

Changing Font

I want to add some text to another piece I'm working on and the list of fonts only went down all the way to Arial. Can someone help me?

It scrolls. There's a little arrow at the bottom of the list.

Tip: When you've got the list of fonts showing, typing the first letter of the font will jump you down the alphabetically sorted list.

Itís also worth having a quick look in the ArtRage help file - page 60 (text tool) and page 102 (text). Thereís advice on quick ways of resizing and positioning text and storing your own presets. All great time savers when using text.
    Good planets are hard to find - help look after ours.

You can also use your keyboards up and down arrows to progress the selector down the list after the menu is showing.

Since it's on the subject, and ArtRage doesn't have a simple means of viewing what the different fonts look like, it may be helpful to use AMP Font Viewer (if you're using a windows OS). It's a quick and easy program, for inspecting ones fonts.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Sorry, everybody. Turns out I just needed to decrease my taskbar size to see the arrows to scroll down to the next fonts.