ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abandoned Bride

Abandoned Bride

Hi FOlks!
    This one is mostly done in Painter...just final blendigs and bluring on Pro. Subject? Began as a study for blending and some sketching ans turned into this that you see- Pretty happy with the outcome. Hope you like it, need crit!!!! Resizing canvas does not allow to see the little tears...but.... itīs ok
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mpvoa.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	446.8 KB 
ID:	52287  

Soft and Sweet. Beautiful rendition.

Thanks!...

Hi, Looks cool. . . in a mildly tragic sort of way.

Is this for an animation? cause if it is there are some mechanical things to talk about. If not, then no need to address it. More about things like the character where it touches the ground, how it will not bobble around from frame to frame. But it would be a good pre-production concept drawing.

The attitude is nice! She doesn't look hopeless with the overall mood seeming to me as still somewhat hopeful. Feels like a dream of longing or fantasizing about a groom manifesting. The softness sorta gives me that impression (rolling hills, soft focus, not a lot of contrast). As such, it feels like it's her safe inner place, albeit lonely.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Wonderful has a sad but dreamy feel to it
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Hi, Looks cool. . . in a mildly tragic sort of way.

Is this for an animation? cause if it is there are some mechanical things to talk about. If not, then no need to address it. More about things like the character where it touches the ground, how it will not bobble around from frame to frame. But it would be a good pre-production concept drawing.

The attitude is nice! She doesn't look hopeless with the overall mood seeming to me as still somewhat hopeful. Feels like a dream of longing or fantasizing about a groom manifesting. The softness sorta gives me that impression (rolling hills, soft focus, not a lot of contrast). As such, it feels like it's her safe inner place, albeit lonely.
    NO, itīs not for an animation...I would like to see your point anyway....and thanks!:

Thanks, Manna!

really like this, very expressive and the empty area adds much to the overall mood of loneliness.
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Lonely and sad as intended.