ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: halp help

halp help

HELP hi trouble posting when clicking manage attachment nothing happen's then bottom left it says error on page what's that all about

----E/S

I'm able to post and include attachments currently using a range of browsers when I tested this here, so unfortunately the problem is most likely to be a problem with your web browser configuration, browser addons such as popup blockers, or internet connection rather than the forums itself. I've responded to the email you sent me with a few questions, and will do my best to help with the problem via email
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

thanks Dave I've replyied to you mail ok

Oh Oh !!!

Oh E+.Sounds like you are having the same trouble that I struck.
    I have tried all sorts of things to get around the problem but no luck yet. I will be interested to know how you get on ???!!!!!
    Would be grateful for any likely solutions that appear on this forum !!

Hi franc luckly for me i've got the laptop to fall back onso i can post again but its a bit of game have to bung the drawings onto a disc to get them to the laptop so i can post them hope you've got yours sorted how the earthquake getting on getting closer