ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eat a Peach 2nd Version

Eat a Peach 2nd Version

I retouched the last one up a bit. I like this one better. I hope you do as well.
    I love the small frost knife.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mmm delicious minus the caterpillar and ant
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Sandra, great job, good job on the fuzzy, love the little ants and caterpiller

Sandra, I think this one is better, if that's possible...caterpillar adds a nice touch too...
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Is this anything like tequila where it is an honor to be given the worm to ingest? It feels so close up and large, I feel a bit like I'm living out James and the Giant Peach. Wonderfully fanciful. Who would have thought to add a cast of characters to your peach? Someone with great whimsy.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Very nice improvements to what was already a great painting... Great job Sandra..
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

wonderful
    I love peach textures!!!
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Dear Amanda, I hear ants taste like lemon, and caterpillars are sweet and juicy protein-ooooo yuk!!! haha. Thanks dear lady!

Thanks dear Pat!

Thank you dear Steve, I do too, and I wanted to add the critters as well-what is a peach without a nibbled leaf?

Dear D-Akey, Wouldn't that be just the best, a bottle of tequila with a nicely preserved in this case peachy caterpillar? Uh ummmmm! Oh a yuck coming on again.
    I thought about the same thing and may some time add a little James below it and perhaps an opening somewhere.
    I feel like our dear Katie, yipppeee! and I will add a hug. So thankful for your time and thoughtful comments dear man.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    Dear Amanda, I hear ants taste like lemon, and caterpillars are sweet and juicy protein-ooooo yuk!!! haha. Thanks dear lady!
    Well you can say all that if you like but I'll still just have the peach
    ha!ha!ha!
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/