ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Stop image looking like a Sticker

Stop image looking like a Sticker

As you can see from my image the turtle looks like it's a sticker on a pane of glass.

I've tried layer blur, but this didn't seem to give a satisfactory result and now need some help from more experienced Ragers as i have no idea how to tackle this problem.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Turtle.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	52205

Thanks in advance

Cool

WOw...um this is a toughie.

I would try some seabed flora and add some other sized (depth) fish. The turtle looks fine but the blurred background seems kindof empty.

Well ,,, just an idea. For what it is worth. Also, I would make the shell more lifelike 3d looking. It might help too.

OK, I wish you happy painting! Love to see it when it's done!

Kinda ike this:

Last edited by Bobbyray; 01-26-2011 at 07:02 AM.

Thanks Boobyray

The image is a WIP and before progressing further i thought i would ask for some tips/advice

Just trying to transfer the Sketch to digital and learn the techniques and of any shortcuts.

Name:  003.JPG
Views: 244
Size:  104.1 KB

Just looked at the Sphere's painted by Picaso and Someonesane on Water Color Bleed thread and they don't look like stickers, but as though they are part of the image and i'm thinkong how the heck do those guys do it