ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: AR Pro Chat Live

AR Pro Chat Live

Can't seem to see any recordings for last week or this week in Ar Pro Forum.

Did the guys forget to press record button??

Hi Chuckart - Sorry about that. The three of us have been so ridiculously busy since Christmas that we've not been able to get together and do any broadcasts this year yet. Hoping to get back to it next week (Monday, Jan 24th) subject to having caught up with the work loads a bit.

We also want to put together a better planned timetable of sessions so folk can look out for stuff that relates to them.
    Saying that - If there's any area in particular that folk want us to address, do please drop a note here and let us know. There is a thread for that over at It'sArt but the forum there is always pretty quiet at present.
    Nick Harris Artwork
    http://nickillus.com

New system as of April 2011
    i5 quad core - Asus P7P55LX
    Windows 7 Home Premium
    8gig DDR3 RAM
    Wacom intuos 3 A5
    Radeon 512mb graphics card

No need for an apology Nick. Just a fan of AR Pro Chat wondering why, what, where

Quote Originally Posted by Nickillus View Post
    Hi Chuckart - Sorry about that. The three of us have been so ridiculously busy since Christmas that we've not been able to get together and do any broadcasts this year yet. Hoping to get back to it next week (Monday, Jan 24th) subject to having caught up with the work loads a bit.

We also want to put together a better planned timetable of sessions so folk can look out for stuff that relates to them.
    Saying that - If there's any area in particular that folk want us to address, do please drop a note here and let us know. There is a thread for that over at It'sArt but the forum there is always pretty quiet at present.
    Hi Nick-do you guys ever record the chats? I always seem to miss them!

Thanks

Doug

Thumbs up

Hi you AR Pro guys,

If you get a future topic schedule made up and past recordings with links we will make a special page in ArtRageUS Digital Magazine each month for it on a permanent monthly page, just for that. I have also added your logo/link to our website. Just send me the info to bobbyray02@msn.com

ArtRageUs digital Magazine is here for you to advertise in.....

PS> we currently have 2,500 downloads a month...Worldwide and getting more each month. In 2010 we had 20,000 total downloads (11 Issues). We are just beginning our second year of publication.
    www.artrageus.net

Great work guys!
    Best to you
    Bobbyray
    Last edited by Bobbyray; 01-19-2011 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckart View Post

Thanks Chuck! :-)

Only two Artrage sessions so far, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Doug B View Post
    Only two Artrage sessions so far, right?

Yeah, just the two. There were some complications with the third session (a person being ill, and some camera issues), so I don't believe there was a recording.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.