ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: It's Art tutorials

It's Art tutorials

Not got around to watching them all, but http://www.itsartmag.com/ seems another good resource.

Here's one on Digital Coloring with Cris De Cara http://www.itsartmag.com/forum/viewt...st=0&sk=t&sd=a

I think it's important to understand that many of the It's Art videos are recorded discussions, rather then actual tutorials. They aren't meant to be step by step instructions, like one might find on YouTube. They are recorded live sessions, where people work on specific topics, and viewers ask questions over voice services and chat boxes. This is why the pacing is more drawn out then one might expect, were one looking specifically for a "tutorial". There's plenty of good information in many of them. One just needs to get a cup of tea or coffee, and get into the mind set of sitting at a cafe with friends, having talk about art.
    Last edited by Someonesane; 01-14-2011 at 04:45 AM.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Okay, okay... Let's not get all angry here. Where some us may find some use in the videos at It's Art, others may not. Henry's well within his right to hold his own opinions on it. It's not going to erase the thread and keep other members here from having a look for themselves (which I encourage). But going beyond the topic and getting into a heated argument about it, can get the thread deleted by the admins, and I don't think we want that.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.