ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Imaginary American Native Girl

Imaginary American Native Girl

I don't know whether she fits any specific tribe, but here she is out of my mind and pen. Still to improve, but a decent work at least ...
    Mostly pastels and pencil for sketching and outlining.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IndianGirl.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	426.3 KB 
ID:	51840  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

yeah I think she from a tribe quite close trying to think of the name it will come to me ow i know that famous tribe called Ceasar that's it I knew it would come to me how could i forget I must be getting past it

----E/S

And she is so pretty, Caesar. Love the background, makes her stand out nicely. I like her footwear... wouldn't get too far in it if she was living here... but they suit her so well. Very good drawing .

She is great Caesar... Really nice job.
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

Very well done Caesar....I like it
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Dear ATPlus, it's quite a long time we don't have tribes anymore here, a couple of millennia I guess, except those attending soccer matches, so I cannot really say to which one she belong acoording to her attire, not a Canadian or cold climates one, as Anna says.

Right, dear Anna, she's most likely not from Canada or cold climates, rather from Arizona or New Mexico I'd say, also cosidering the warm lighting. Thank You!

Dear Barney, Your story contributed to make me open this new trend line for creating and to turn back to drawing and training. Thank You!

I'm glad You like it, dear Semd74. Pastels (crayons) are nice and it's time to explore this tool a little more perhaps .... Thank You

She's swell too, dressed that way, dear Sandra, isn't she? I have to acknowledge that You was a pioneer of native paintings here. Thank You!

She really does look quite sweet
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

She is lovely!!

I'm glad I was able to draw this imaginary girl in a gentle and likeable way in Your views, dear Amanda and MacPix. Thank You very much!