ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Experimental Artform

Thumbs up Experimental Artform

Hi all,

Just an experimental artform.

I hand built a clay mask ( still wet ) and then took a digital photo of it and loaded it into artrage. I then used the air brush and a sticker.

Interesting style of art creation, no?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

What a scary and powerful image, dear BR! You really got a 3D quality in this composition somehow reminding me of sci-fi of the old good time movies where monsters models and moving parts were actually built, without any computer recourse!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Caesar,
    Thanks for the kind words. It is kind of a claymation still image....no? lol
    I loaded this image as a background desktop image on my computer and stretched it to fit the screen... wow it is even more powerful looking.
    Below images: original/downsized. and painted image; downsized/ opposite w/h to give it a wider view.

Alexandra,
    Um really? They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of all? lol
    Thanks for tuning in.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Now that You set it wider You should add a warning for people with heart problemsI think, dear BR!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

hehe....lol Caesar
    OK, If you put this on your front door..... YOU will have fewer salesmen calling at your door. Hummmmm? Perhaps fewer guests too. lol

It is better than having Lurch from the Adams family as a butler and much cheaper!!!!!