ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: I took my laptop to painting class

Cool I took my laptop to painting class

Hey!

I'm an architecture student and autumn 2010 we had to choose either painting or drawing. I chose to paint with ArtRage. Luckily, our painting teacher was OK with it, as she was interested in seeing the process. Half of the grading committee wasn't so I only got 4 out of 5. Here are the pictures..

Anyway, it was really fun and I do hope I can get an Intuos4 L for myself soon. These were made with a borrowed one. Also, as a compliment to the developers, ArtRage is the first computer program I have bought (Studio, couldn't afford Pro).

P.S. I'm not qualified to use links in my posts, so google for bigger pictures in my tumblr.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Well, I'm quite impressed. I think there is still a lot of resistance to the new technology, because as you have experienced, there are many professionals who are basically against something they don't understand. A bit more than a yr ago, I started doing plein Air digital, and have become adept at it. I regularly sell my works, and get commissions, so stick to it, it will happen for you. As far as an intuous is concerned, it was a long time before I could afford one, too. The first tablet I bought was a Hanvon 8-6. I still use it with my Dell when I go out to paint plein air. And it was less than $100.
    My Website - SkylarArt.com
    "Beauty Draws those who Draw Beauty" - Skylar

blimey I would be chuffed if I could paint as good

These are great paintings luminarious, the sheen on the glassware is great. Well done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307