ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Morning Contribution

Morning Contribution

Here is my early morning contribution.....couldn't sleep.... Funny the lone tree reappears....! I need some suggestions for adding something to a landscape...I know I've seen more art here and everywhere yet this lone tree appears.

Blessings for a good weekend.
    GigiCharm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Summer Sunset.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	51726  

What a peaceful and colorful landscape.
    As far as suggestions, maybe add a few flowers, a few leaves under the tree, perhaps a broken limb on the ground, or a bird or two flying?
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

Uh oh Gigi, looks like you and I have tapped into Mags inner psyche of lone trees.
    Beautiful artwork!

Yep, the tree speaks in our dreams. Just ignore it if it asks you to do something dubious.

I wouldn't add a lot of other details, the colors of the sky are very pretty. Too much detail would take away from the pretty colors and the tree which is happily in bloom. Like barn said, maybe a few birds or some flowers... perhaps a happy little bush (if you can channel your inner Bob Ross. )

If we get one more tree in a fall setting, we'll have all the seasons!

I like this lone tree...I like it just as it is. You know the saying less is more? I think this applies here. Too much and you'll take away from the main focus...that lone tree.

A lovely scene I personally like it as it is.
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Red face

Mannafig ( which I always pronounce magnifique when looking at your art) Thank you...I'm glad you like it.

Eileen724 - Thanks for the great feedback.

MagenSparks - love the Channeling comment...don't know if I have a bush in me yet...just a tree lol.

Alexandra - too cute as always

barnburner - thanks - I'm really enjoying working with the paint and the knife. Knife my favorite tool by far. All of this was created with the knife except the leaves on the tree.

Nice mood in this one. Serene, like the morning, I really like the color transitions in the sky.