ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Many Branches and Deeply Rooted

Many Branches and Deeply Rooted

Each of us have our families and our stories our branches and our roots. Just a doodle tonight as I listen to the cold wind blowing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Many Branches and Deeply Rooted.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	219.9 KB 
ID:	51720  

Blimey. Alex you and mags have gone tree mad today

She must be tapped into my pc!

I like the colors, vibrant and Sandra styled. Always a pleasure viewing.

Beautiful Sandra...love the colors of the branches. Another outstanding painting. Don't know what part of Georgia you live in but another friend of mine who lives in north georgia said there is 4 to 6 inches of snow predicted. We are expecting 2 to 4 inches here in north alabama. Better hunker down and get ready for what might be quite a blizzard for us southerners.
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Hi E+, Oh my gosh, I need to check out the artwork this morning. I haven't seen Mags painting yet! This was one of those things where you want to create something, and it started out an abstract, then I made the rest of it little by little using the fun transformations.

Mags, Maybe so, I can't wait to check yours out. Thanks!

Hi Steve, Thanks a bunch. Yeah, I checked out the weather and was in shock over the storm that is coming. So much so that I went to the store last night because I knew today would be madness. I am in middle GA, and it is expected to make it to me-4 to 7 inches and then ice. It think this might be nasty.

It could be a stained glass. It's beautiful

Lovely and very interesting painting Sandy. It certainly can represent many things, including the many roads our lives can branch off to, or even the different avenues our painting interests can take.
    Well done.
    Sandy, and Steve, hope this turns out to just be snow, and not ice. Especially since the south is not really geared to handle that. Good luck!
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

Thank Mike, you are right. It is at the beginning of the New Year that I think of it all the most.
    I hope that it is not that bad too Mike. There are no trucks for the road and it is not nice being iced in if you are not prepared. There are so many down here that do not have any power except electric. I'm not one of them. After the blizzard of 1993 we made sure that we would not be in that position again.

Fabulous dear Sandy
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/