If you are experiencing any speed issues or crashing when using ArtRage, it may help to clear out any parked applications and reboot your iPad/iPhone (all versions).
Closing Parked Apps:
If you are running iOS 4 or later, applications that you have run previously will not be automatically closed when you quit them. Rebooting your iPhone does not close these apps for you. While most apps should sit in the background without using too many system resources, it can help to close them if you are experiencing speed or crashing issues. Here's how you do it:
1. Double tap the Home button on the iPad/iPhone. This brings up the Parked Apps bar with all of the currently 'parked' apps listed.
2. Press and hold down on one of the apps in the bar until 'Close' buttons appear on all of them.
3. Tap the close button of each app in the bar to close it. Close ArtRage as well if it's open.
4. Press the Home button twice to return to the normal home screen.
To reboot the iPad/iPhone and clear out its resources:
1. Press and hold down the Home and Power buttons.
2. Keep holding them until the device shuts down (ignore the Power Off slider and keep holding the buttons, the device will shut down a couple of seconds later).
Note: Release the Home button as soon as the device powers down, as holding down the home button during reboot if you have a USB cable plugged in to your iPad causes it to go in to recovery mode.
3. Press and hold the Power button until the device starts to reboot.
This clears out the device memory and gives applications a more stable base to run from.
If you still experience problems after doing that, please feel free to let us know, we're always happy to get information on crashes or speed issues so that we can continue to revise the product.