ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: I can't upload paintings into the gallery ...

Question I can't upload paintings into the gallery ...

I try it again and again to upload my drawing but nothing appears in the users gallery. Whats the mistake on my site

Jürgen

Without more info to go on, my first guess would be that perhaps your file exceeds the size limit.
    When you open the "manage attachments", there is a listing of the size limits for each type of file. Make sure your file doesn't exceed those size limits.
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

Also be sure that you are exporting the file as .jpg or .png. The .ptg file format ArtRage creates when using Save, or Saves As, is meant for files one expects to continue working on, where it saves layer info, references, stencils, color samples, etc along with the work, and is not meant for showcasing the image as a finished product.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

When you are finished your painting, click on file and then click on export image file, make it a jpeg file, if the file is still too large change the size of the painting

To follow up on Pat's tip..
    If you have a graphics program like Photofiltre,that will change the compression level of your exported jpg, you can do that to reduce it to the minimum without reducing the overall size of the picture.
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery: