ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blushing Madness

Red face Blushing Madness

Happy New Year everybody!
    I have had so many things come about just in the last few months and you know how it is sometimes, when there are so many major decisions, an artist can reach a dry spell.
    Tonight I wanted to go to our Artrage program and relax. I can't seem to paint these days so I turned to my flower fun with drawing, duplicating and effects again. I hope it is not too boring. It is so relaxing to make these.
    I just wanted to say hi and thanks to the Rage team for their wonderful software and to this forum for all the kind comments and encouragement. I look forward to another year of creating with this forum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blushing Madness.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	155.7 KB 
ID:	51519  

Happy New Year Alexandra! Your art is never boring....but I understand what you mean! Hope you had a blessed holiday!

GigiCharm

Happy new year to you as well Alexandra. Thanks for your encouragement.

The colors are so vibrant!
    Very nice.
    What tools did you use to create this??
    I'd love to know.
    Thanks.
    Dan

wonderful palette used. very nice job...
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Life can be stressful sometimes, but it has a way of working out...love your painting...
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

I agree with you, do not always have that spark that makes us express our feelings, and his paintings are great full of love, peace and quiet, and not at all boring.

Thanks so much fmc, and you are quite welcome!

Hi Scratch, now that I know how to make a screen shot, I will do another tutorial. This program is the only program I use now, and it has so many capabilities. Photograph enhancements, and the canvas textures can really be fun, along with my favorite tools, the crayon and knife (used mainly in this one)-one can have a blast.

Thank you dear Waheed, your comment is so appreciated!

Yes indeed Steve-it sure can. My car-a beautiful black 2003 Saturn L300-that I enjoyed so much simply fell apart all at once. I had 111,000 miles on it. First my AC went out, and we repaired that. Next, my steering pump, thermostat and transmission all went at the same time. I was advised by three mechanics not to repair it and the costs would be quite substantial, that this 6 cylinder version was not worth it. My sister got 300,000+ on her Saturn, but her's was a four cylinder made by Honda I believe-but I don't know very much about it, other than the makers of this 6cyl version had some serious issues. I was so bummed out about it. Had to get another car right here at a time that I really didn't need to. Back to a tight budget I am afraid.

Thank you Javier, this is so nice of you.

Very well done Sandra...
    Sorry to hear about your car troubles. Hang in there my dear friend,
    better things are around the corner!
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery: